Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gestalt

Practical Transhumanism to me is using technology and knowledge to improve the human condition. This is an all encompassing and never-ending practice and so I am going to break it down into as many facets as possible.  Each one will receive several blogs as I break them down further.

The subsections I will be focusing on are:

Time Management
     Daily/Weekly/Monthly planning
     Eliminating distractions

Brain
     
Sleep
     Speed reading
     Right
     Left
     General cognition/rationality
     Memory
     Lifelong learning

Body
     Nutrition
     Strength
     Flexibility
     Endurance
     Speed
     Motor skills
     Quantified self

Emotion
     Creative outlets
     Service
     Meditation

I'm sure that as time goes on more will be added to the list.  I am also sure that I will have to tackle these one or two at a time until they become part of my habits.  Part of my initial planning will be to sequence them so that they will have additive effects to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment