Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Planning to plan

There are so many planning apps.  They all seem to have four star ratings, and non of them do exactly what I want.  The ones I have tried out don't have very intuitive interfaces and it takes several steps to add an event.  I want one that works like a paper planner (which Walmart and the dollar-store don't currently stock) that will let me plan out long term and short term things.  I would also like one that has a place to insert metrics and track them.

For now I will be planning in a spiral notebook until I get something that I like better.  Feel free to recommend something in the comments.

On a good note, the Livestrong food journal/ calorie counter is really easy to use.  It doesn't track everything that I would like it to track, but it does most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment